Strongandagile.co.uk is the personal blog of Craig Strong, to share knowledge, experiences and opinions with the wider professional community. Topics covered range through Innovation, Transformation, Agility and Growth underpinned by technology enablement, operating model transformation and modernisation.
About Craig Strong
Craig Strong is an experienced CTO and CPO who has worked across multiple domains, startups and enterprises covering globally publicly listed, privately owned, venture capital and private equity-backed companies, providing a unique perspective of challenges and practice. He specializes in technology-focused growth and innovation, pioneering product and customer-centric operating models. His efforts have supported and steered a number of companies to high growth outcomes, successful exits and acquisitions.
Craig currently leads Product Enterprise Transformation within the Global Speciality Practice Advisory Professional Services at AWS.
For 20 years Craig has been developing and delivering market-leading products, transformation and innovation strategies, built on modernised operating models, software and technology solutions focused on customers needs. Passionately utilising Agile and Lean principles to help companies innovate and grow, he has worked and consulted for companies including Amazon, Sky, NowTV.com, Hargreaves Lansdown, Pearson, Financial Times, InsightSoftware.com, Tracesmart and others. He is also a member of the Forbes Technology Council.
During his tenure as VP of the Global Product Lifecycle at Pearson, he co-created and award-winning enterprise innovation framework; the Lean Product Lifecycle. This work went on to win two international corporate innovation awards up against other large innovative enterprises for Best Innovation Programme and Best Innovation Culture 2015 in both London and New York. In 2018 Craig co-authored the Lean Product Lifecycle book; a playbook for product innovation and development.
BEST INNOVATION PROGRAM
Events And Communities
Craig is an established conference speaker and regularly shares his thoughts and experiences at various conferences and events across Europe and the US including speaking at international conferences offered by Agile Alliance and Scrum Alliance. As well as speaking at many events, he was a growth founder/organiser for one of the largest and most active Agile groups in London, the London Agile Practitioners Group.
He is an active member of product and technology communities and leadership and governance forums including Forbes Technology Council member, Global speaker and thought leader on Innovation, Technology, Lean and Agile practices.
- Transforming The PMO Into A PMO To Become A Product Driven Enterprise : (Forbes)
- Creating Ambidexterous Organisations That Innovate & Grow – CxO forum Sullivan & Stanley
- On to a winner? How to tell if your product is a really good one – Bytestart.co.uk
- 5 Reasons Why Innovation Fails (Irish Tech News)
- Funding Product Growth And Innovation (Forbes)
- The Lean Product Lifecycle – Disruptive TV
- Accelerating Your EPR with Hubble – Actian Hybrid Data Conferece (Video)
- Scaling Agility : The Divsion Of Species (Forbes)
- Hubble – Accelerating Reporting & Analytics (Hybrid Data Conference)
- The Value Of Real-Time Analytics (Forbes)
- Analytics, Agile and Growth Performance and gohubble.com (Podcast)
- Lean Product Development – MBA Imperial College London
- Beyond The Early Adopter – Product Tank London
- Agile And Finance : Iterative Funding – Global Product Lifecycle
- The Journey Of A Lean Enterprise – Global Product Lifecycle
- Global Innovation Culture – Open Innovation Summit London
- Creating A Global Innovation Culture – 4th Edition R&D Conference Amsterdam
- Changing A Global Product Culture – Product Tank London
- Gamify The Cardwall – Agile Alliance Orlando, USA & Agile 25×30
- Impact And Value – Agile On The Bench
- Global Product Lifecycle – Lean Day London
- Theory Of Constraints – Agile Tour London
- Testing Specification Over Verification – Scrum Alliance Barcelona
- Winner of the best cardwall – Thoughtworks
To connect or get in contact please do so using the following options